CEO Finance Consult Manager
Mike has 35 years broad experience in upstream Oil & Gas industry including geology, reservoir, field development, asset management, and production engineering management, with recent focus on economic analysis and efficiency improvement.
15 years of Mike’s work has involved working within an international oil and gas advisory/consulting firm, with extensive client interaction and project management of domestic and international engagements. His expertise is in cost and efficiency analysis of production operations, drilling operations, finding and development. Along with combine research of technology and best practices with economic/commercial analyses and lead evaluation teams to articulate findings to senior management in client firms.
Mike also recently held the position of President of the Houston Geological Society.
Education & Training
- BS Geology San Diego State University
- MBA FInance University of Houston, C.T Bauer Collage of Business
- MS Geology Texas Tech University
Areas of Expertise
- President Houston Geological Society
- Upstream Advisors Group
Technical and Commercial Analysis of Oil and Gas Assets and Ventures,Geological, Reservoir, Economics, Budget, Project Management Organization and Valuation of Oil and Gas Property Portfolios
- Manager US Exploration & Production Services for Ziff Energy Group
- Geologist /Geological Manager - Hemus Oil & Gas Inc